SanDisk’s Extreme IV line of CompactFlash is our newest digital film cards for the high-end professional photographers, who require the highest possible performance and the largest capacities for their medium format and high-end digital single lens reflex (SLR) cameras. It has extremely fast read/write speeds. (Up to 40MB/sec) It provides the highest durability, speed, and quality demands on the market today for serious photography.
The reason for the extreme fast read/write speeds is that the Extreme IV memory cards feature innovative ESP (“Enhanced Super-Parallel Processing”) technology for the fastest speeds and highest performance. You get the fastest read/write speeds available today – up to 40MB/sec* sequential read and write speed.
SanDisk also introduces the new SanDisk Extreme FireWire reader. Combined with our new Extreme Compact Flash cards, images can transfer from the SanDisk Extreme IV cards to a computer, at up to 40MB/sec, for significantly improved workflow efficiency.
SanDisk's award-winning technology solidifies the strength of the Extreme family of high-performance flash cards.
Advanced Features of the Extreme IV 8GB CF card:
- Designed to meet the critical speed and performance needs of serious professional photographers. Significantly improved workflow efficiency for capturing, viewing, upload and transferring large image files
- Ideal for demanding photo shoots under severe weather conditions—heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, etc.
- Built to perform in the most extreme environments and temperatures—from
- 13º F to 185º F
- 25º C to 85º C
- Up to 40MB/sec sequential read and write (leveraging the new Extreme FireWire Reader)
- Durable, reliable and thoroughly tested—temperature tested (heat and cold); shock and vibration tested
- Dedicated, priority technical support hotline for direct customers of SanDisk Extreme products
- Included travel case keeps your memory cards organized
- Lifetime limited warranty
- UDMA Card